Thank you for voting for your favorite businesses in our Best of the Best People’s Choice Awards! We’re tallying votes now, and will announce the Top 3 Businesses in each category soon. The overall winner in each category will be announced at an awards gala on November 9.
GET READY TO CELEBRATE YOUR FAVORITE BUSINESSES
ABOUT OBSERVER-REPORTER BEST OF THE BEST
The Best of the Best Awards celebrates the best businesses, organizations, people and more that YOU think deserve to be named the best! Nominations were accepted July 23 – August 6, 2017, and voting occurred September 3 through September 17. The top three vote-getters in each category will be recognized at an invite-only Gala-type awards ceremony on November 9th at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pittsburgh – Meadow Lands. A special section will also publish at observer-reporter.com and in the Observer-Reporter print edition on Friday, November 10th.
A few notes about the Best of the Best
- The Best of the Best People’s Choice awards is organized by the Observer-Reporter and celebrates the best businesses, organizations, people, and more, chosen by you.
- The only way a business can enter the competition is to be nominated, and only the top five nominations and ties in each category moved forward to the voting round.
- All votes count in the determination of the Best of the Best. You can log in daily and vote, even if it’s in just one category.
- If you vote for a minimum of 25 categories, you’ll be qualified to enter the $250 cash sweepstakes.
- All voting ends on September 17. Once the votes are complete on September 17, all votes (including winners) will be final.
- The top three winners in each category will be notified and given a chance to attend the event on Thursday, November 9, 2017. The winners of each category will be revealed at the event on November 9 (and not before).
- A Best of the Best special section revealing the top three and winners will publish in the Observer-Reporter on Friday, November 10, 2017.
- A full explanation of the rules of the contest can be found at http://swpacontests.com/l/Observer-Reporter-Best-of-2017/Rules.